Sunday, September 13, 2009

365 Cards~~ Super Sketchy Sunday

Hello Everyone!!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.....now a very late posting....almost end of the day . Today's card with another Pam's fun but tough sketch...I finished the card in the afternoon .....but posting it now ...my little one is very sick today , one of those when you plan to do a lot but don't get a chance to do much.
Anyway...... I used my New Copic markers....(can you believe I didn't have any before) and one of my favorite whimsical  Instylestamps image ~~~ "Rainy Cynthia". I also used the Spica pen every where.....I love fine glitter and this pen is amazing..... you all get it now that today I am like a little kid with new toys..lol.
Sketch: 365cards~~ SUPER SKETCHY SUNDAY.
Papers: American crafts.
Stamps: Instyle stamps.
Background Stamps: Hero Arts.
Copics, Spica, white gel pen, Versamark ink, ribbon and buttons.
Have a happy crafty day :o)

8 comments:

Studio Lailani said...

Hi Piali! I love your work:) You always have the most unique cards that I've ever seen:) Very inspirational! Beautiful Card!!!

Jodi said...

This is so cute!! Love the colors you used for her too!
Hugs
Jodi

Maylee said...

Wow Piali! She's gorgeous, love the way you you've colored her.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome job with Cynthia. I love your coloring and the raindrop background paper is soooo perfect! I love it! hugz, Mary

Claudia said...

What a beautiful card! I love the bright colors!

Claudia (DCRU)

~amy~ said...

Oh Piali, what a fun card...love your use of the AC paper! That image is tooooo sweet! Hope that you little one is feeling better!!!

Valerie said...

what a super sweet card! I'm LOVING that image!

Gloria Stengel said...

Check you out! You rocked thos Copics! WOWZA! Great job!