Monday, September 28, 2009

The Character Cafe...

Hello Everyone!!!
I'm back...What did I miss!!! I was just away for a weekend and lots of thing happened around the blogworld.
We had a big Indian festival this weekend...had lots fun with my family. Also something good happened to me...
I just joined  The Character Cafe Design Team...YAY!!!!!!!
Now I will have some super cute images to work with and share with you all.
We will start our new venture with a blog hop on Oct 2nd.
So join me for my new creations, fun, freebie and win FREE images.
Stop by TCC- Store ...take a peek at the fabulous images...super cute!!!
Have a busy week ahead ..lot to catch up with...I'll back with some cards later


Have a happy crafty day :o)

4 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Congratulations,
well deserved,
hugs
Angie

Fink said...

We are gonna have a good time!

Saskia said...

Congratulations!!!!

Saskia :)

~amy~ said...

congrats piali!!!!