Sunday, September 6, 2009

Few More Challenges...

Hi Everyone!!
Its Sunday.....a nice beautiful day outside...finally I am back to my craft table. Lately I am not creating so much...missed a whole lot of fun sketches and challenges.
Lets start with 365cards ~~ Super Sketchy Sunday. Its always fun at 365 cards....but this week is double fun for me , bcoz....SassyStudioDesigns. is sponsoring this week at 365......my favorite images and one of most favorite challenge blog together...PERFECT. Pam has come up with the fab sketch....she always gives us the unique and super fun sketch to play with,Thanks,Pam.
Love all the 365 Dt creations....fabulous as always....great to see them use the two images in so many different ways...thanks...365 DTs for all the inspirations.
Now ,I used one of my favorite SSD image...."Soda Pop " girl for my creation...just love her.

SKETCH: 365 CARDS
 
PAPERS: We R Memory Keepers~~~"White out " collection.
IMAGE: SSD
SENTIMENT : TPC Studio stamps

NOW TO NEXT CARD.....
Another great challenge SassyStudioDesigns is sponsoring this week... the fabby girl is "Techie Tanya" from SSD and the sentiment is from the same TPC Studio stamp set....love the sentiment. 

So ...all Crafty ladies head over to these challenge blogs and starting playing ...I bet you will enjoy it as I do.
I have lot to catch up with this week.....I missed 5 days of 365 challenges...hope to finish it soon....
I will be back later with some more cards...until then enjoy your long weekend.

8 comments:

Pamela Wade said...

I love all of your cards! I can tell I'm gonna have to pick up some of these Sassy designs real soon! ~~Pam

Melissa Craig said...

Great job on both your cards!

Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carolyn V said...

You've chosen delish papers for both of these cards - and the images are great, too! :D Nice to have you back.

Rose said...

oh girl you have rocked both challenges!!! love the girl on the computer and the sentiment :)

~amy~ said...

sweet mother of pearl Piali...you absolutely and totally rocked the sketch....CUTE card!! The colors are fantabulous!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love your take on the sketch. That paper is super de duper! Love it. So fun and fresh!

Kristie Larsen said...

jaw has dropped... to the floor! love love the papers and take on the first card. love her little overalls!! Great job with both challenges. yoU so totally rock!

Pam said...

So glad to see you playing along with us this week, Piali - you've really blown me away with your take on the sketch, it's incredible!!!