Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sneak Peek.............


Hi...Happy Saturday Everyone!!!
Time flies......its almost end of September....Halloween will be here before we know it.I am getting ready for Halloween slowly....we plan to "BOO" few of our friends again this year.....my daughters just love to leave the goodies at their door and hide in the bushes ......super fun .
So I started with this little treat set......

Yep!!!! this image a new....I bet  you have never seen this before......bcoz this is from  Instylestamps  New Halloween release...
"TEA SOCIETY CYNTHIA"-----isn't she super cute!!!!


I used lots of glitter ...as always I am a mess when it comes to glitter photography....hope you all can see the web is so sparkly....so are the polka dots....I just love this image...super,super cute.
As its related to tea party ...I used a mug ( I'm a coffee person, don't like tea much) as my treat holder.

PAPERS: Recollections .
IMAGE: Instylestamps.
SENTIMENT: Whimsiedoodles
Copic markers, ribbons( Michaels),MS fine glitter and Spica pen.

I will be be back with more ISS Halloween release sneak peek tomorrow...be sure to stop by..

Have a happy crafty day :o).


6 comments:

Lysa said...

This is totally adorable! Love that you made the the mug to match!

Yvette said...

Awe, this is just too cute! Love the set!

Maylee said...

This is so cute Piali! Love the decorated mug, and the DP is perfect! I just picked up the same ribbon the other day at Mike's too. : )

Lelia Pierce said...

So cute to use the mug as your goody holder, Piali! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Kim said...

Piali that is a beautiful set!!! It's so fun to "Boo" people isn't it!!! :) I hope your daughter has a great time!!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

OMG, look at you! All your cards rock lately and sorry I haven't been commenting more. Just so flippin' busy getting ready for my trip, leave tomorrow and back Sunday so you won't hear from me for a week but I am sure you will do amazing work while I am gone! LOL