Thursday, September 17, 2009

With Love......


Hi Everyone!!!
Today  I found a super cute line of designer paper at A.C.Moore............"MOXXIE"...its new to me. Just love the collection they have....I picked  few of them. So here is my card for this week's Cardpatterns challenge. Cardpatterns is one of my most favorite and must -take challenges..and its extra special this week .....bcoz Amy is the Guest designer there. I love  Regina's~Thecuttingcafe 's cut files and printable stamps....I only own a few of them but I have long wishlist for it.
Okay!!! now about this card...I just love this salt and pepper shakers.....trimmed it out and created a cute card...inside it says " for you" ...I plan to send this card with a gift basket...How about that???
This card is now perfect for Moxiefabworld ~ household item card challenge.....WoW!!! its Moxxie paper card for MOXIE FAB WORLD....lol.

SKETCH: Cardpatterns#32.


PAPER: MOXXIE---" Made from Scratch" collection.

Have a happy crafty day:o)

6 comments:

Saskia said...

Great, unique card! You're so creative!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Saskia :)

whoistracy said...

Piali this is so fun! I love that image and the fun buttons and heart on the side.

Elise said...

OMG! What a fun, fun, fun card! This is adorable! I love the colors, the images, the embellishments... EVERYTHING! Terrific work!

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love this card! My great Grandma George owned so many wonderful Salt & Pepper sets...I miss her! Beth

Traveling Mama said...

This is SOOO cute! What a great idea!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for entering the challenge!