Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kissy Mae....

Hello Everyone!!!
Here is my 1st Some Odd Girl Stash Challenge DT project.
We've a fun challenge...To Use Rub-ons and Ribbons in our project.

Meet Kissy Mae...she is one the new released images..
I've used My Mind's Eye~ Be loved collection and my favorite Webster's Pages~ Bloomers...I really didn't want to use any of the bloomers..I love them so much but Mae needed one atleast...Sweet!
I like the K& Co.'s stitch rubons a lot...
This card is for the following challenges..

Creative card Crew: let's get Cute and Girlie!
Bee Crafty: All about images..
Paper Pretties: Ribbons.
Wild Orchid challenge: One for girls.

So play along with us...you've until Aug 25th for post your creations.. HERE.
Check out the SOG Store for the fabulous new August releases..
and don't forget to get your Freebie on the way.

Have a happy crafty day!!

9 comments:

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card, Piali!! She's adorable!!

Andrea said...

extremely gorgeous card x

Wendy said...

This is darling girl!

isu.alum said...

Oh wow. This is so pretty. Love that bloomer and I would be just like you...hoard it 'cuz it's too pretty to use. LOL..

Kerry

Robin McK said...

Hi Piali!

Love that card - all the elements are so great. They make it extra interesting!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Love this!! Fun colors, great use of sketch and that ribbon flower is perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties!

Sara Henton said...

Just love your take on the challenge!! Loving it!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Fabulous!! I love everything about your card and that flower is just lovely!!! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)