Thursday, December 2, 2010

Better late than never!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Thanks to the Blogger's preschedule option... nobody missed me!
My little one was sick from Sunday and I joined in the sick squad Monday morning.... Migraine followed by fever & sinus infection .
Sorry I'm late for our wonderful Trendie, Christine's TSG challenge :(
This week's theme is
CARDS FOR KIDS

Anushka my daughter (elder one) is nine...and girls their age like to send little cards or notes to their friends so I made a set of mini note cards for her..

I used the super cute  PUPPY LOVE stamp set. Love this set!!!






This card set is for the following challenges...
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes
I Did It Creations - Surprise Me !
Paper Cupcakes - Anything Goes.
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes.

To be eligible for the giveaway, you are to create a card for a child then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the Mr. Linky that is located at the bottom of challenge post... HERE. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (Dec. 6). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!



Thanks for stopping by....

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Awww, these are just darling! I love this set too.

Dawnll said...

These are just adorable, and I bet she loves to have them almost as much as the person receiving.
Great project to share.
Wow this is just beautiful -such wonderful details.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Cute cards. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

Torico said...

Wow! What cute note cards! Love those heart brads.:)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love these! how adorable

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable!! I love it!!

CraftinGranny said...

These are so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. Hope to see you back next week. "Hugs" Carol

Trina said...

I thought I commented on these the other day... They are beyond cute! I'm sure your daughter and her friends will love them!