Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank You set!!



Hello Everyone!!
A quick post today!! My mom is in and out of the hospital lately ...for surgery, dialysis and much more. I made a bunch of thank you cards for her to give to care givers , Doctors and all...
Made 12 of them...very Simple..

I really wanted to try out Kissing technique with woodgrain and Damask stamps...and I love how it turned out!

I used all PTI products ....I justed added one of my favorite product~ the Frosted pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty for a little sparkle.

Sorry for the poor photography I really need to get a white light soooon!!
Today is the last day for Card Sets Challenge in the Moxie Fab World ...so I thought of entering this lil' set too!

Thanks for stopping by...

7 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Piali, these are fantastic! I love the fresh colors and after I pick my jaw up off the desk and wipe the drool off, I'll go back and re-read your post. The woodgrain on the main image is super fantastic.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card set Piali. Love them all.

Torico said...

Beautiful cards, Piali. I've never tried Kissing technique, but it looks gorgeous! I have to give it a try someday.
Hope your mom gets well soon.

faithnme said...

Love your cards Piali.. I hope that you MOM is getting better every day.. Sending Blessings to her and your Family

Hugs

Crystal said...

FABULOUS Set WOW Piali love the colors girly!

Rae said...

What a wonderful set of cards!