Friday, June 17, 2011

Few Cards...

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

I'm still unpacking few of the crafty goody boxes...and today I played with few of the Stampendous goodies!!
I've quite few new stamps from several companies yet to be inked... I know its a shame!
I like a lot of stamps and can't stop buying them , now the process has slowed down a bit as the shipping is very expensive and takes a lot of time to reach here.
Anyway enough of my jibjabs..

Here is a card for this week's CPS sketch...

Okay!! you won't get this exact stamp over at Stampendous...I did a lil' masking trick to combine ROOCO the Raccoon image and the fab sentiment image...cute!! Isn't it!
The fab DPs are from MME~ Lime Twist collection...love it!


Next card is for Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday sketch...

 The lovely flower stamp is from Stampendous...its a half flower clear stamp Istamped it twice to make a big happy flower.
I used the sponge dabber and distress ink to color the image.
The DP is from Crate Paper~Protrait  collection.
Heat embossed the flourish(from inkadinkado) and sentiment using Stampendous detailed white EP.


Thanks for peeking.!!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

These are absolutely AWESOME Piali!

Lea L. said...

Fabulous cards!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

Jennie said...

Lovely designs and LOVE the dp on the CPS card!! Great job on the CPS sketch this week and thanks for playing along :)

dstandard said...

Fabulous cards - great take on the sketches!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Love them both, so vibrant and cheerful!

Create It Simply said...

I love that card! Awesome idea with the masking :) Running a bit behind and just making it through last week's CPS cards. Thanks so much for joining us!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these cards, Piali! I love that adorable little raccoon and your flower card is simply gorgeous!