Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hey kitty , Kitty!!!

Hello Cafty Friends!
I'm back with the 2nd post of the day!
Today Melissa has MEGA KITTY release over at PINK CAT STUDIO...
she converted 16 of popular Pink Cat Studio rubber stamp images into DIGI!!

Fabulous bunch of kitties!!!





If you make a purchase today, June 23, you will receive the Leaping Kitty digi stamp for FREE!

 Here is my 1st FAB kitty!!
 
I paired up Lovely Webster's Pages paper collection with FTL#145 sketch for this card.
The sentiment is from There She Goes~ Cattitude set!


Next up is another Kitty Diva...

This My Mind's Eye~Stella & rose paper collection..love the color combo!!!
I used some fabulous Webster's Pages ~ Trendsetter Trims...a perfect match with these papers.
 The sketch is from Mary Jo's TSSC179 challenge.


This card is also for the following challenges..
Challenge Up Your Life: Circles.
For Fun Challenges: 2 ribbons, 2 colors, 1 image, 1 sentiment.
 Make sure to checkout the PCS blog for lovely DT inspirations....



 
Thanks for peeking!!

6 comments:

Joan V said...

Piali, oh, these are great. My favorite is the second one with the Stell & Rose paper. The trim is so great. I haven't seen the frilly trim in the store yet. Guess I need to go browsing. Thanks for sharing.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Piali - I was so happy to read the news that you had been selected as one of the Stampendous BlogStars. I really look forward to seeing more of your designs. I just wanted to stop by and say congratulations!

Terry said...

Love the colors and cat on your second card - it's super cute!

yyam said...

Awwww....these are the cutest Piali! :)

MJ said...

Wonderful cards. I am so impressed at how wonderfully the papers match each of the different style of cat. Just darling. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

stampwithsandy said...

Very cute! Lucky kitty and lucky recipient!