Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Carbon Copied !!

Hello Everyone!!
Its a super exciting day!!! I'm playing along with the uber talented Karen Baker for her new blog feature CARBON COPIED. I loooooooove Karen's work and I'm feeling very honored right now :)
Here is how its works...we both use the same stamp set, same challenge, same post date and same post time. We picked PTI~ In Bloom stamp set and FTL#155 with a bit of ColourQ challenge today.
The ColourQ comobo we picked is.... CQC#89.





 
AND









Here is my take on this challenge...

Love this sentiment...I used the blooms to create a background. Just added a few Martha Stewart butterfly punch outs ,rhinestone and pearls to embellish the card.


Let me know what you think about my card and make sure to hop over to KAREN's blog to check out her take on this challenge.
Thank you Karen ...it was super fun .

Thank you all for stopping by..

11 comments:

Karen B. said...

Piali, this is amazing! I'm honored to do this feature with YOU! I love how you've separated the sentiment, the dimension the blooms give on the bottom and those sweet, sweet butterflies on top! Thank you so much for giving ME the honor of doing a Carbon Copied post with YOU!

Kelly said...

Just beautiful! Love the butterflies going up the side! The carbon copied idea is so fun!

~amy~ said...

Such a beautiful card Piali...

Anita Kejriwal said...

Its lovely! I really wish I had those stamps. But the card is really very pretty!!

Jenny said...

Your card is so beautiful too Piali, the stamped paper is lovely and the butterflies look great with a touch of bling :)
Jenny x

Crystal said...

SOOO Beautiful Piali Soooo lovin those butterflies!!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful card, piali! love your bkgd stamping and cute bflies:)

Spardha said...

LOVE the concept! ;)
Pretty card!.. The butterflies look adorable! :)

Suzanne Bier said...

I love how you've taken what could have been a very masculine color combo and made a pretty, feminine card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Piali! Love the colors you chose and how you used them. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ for our 100th challenge.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous job, Piali! You did a fabulous job with these colors!! Thank you so much for playing along with the colourQ's 100th challenge!