Friday, August 26, 2011

Encrusted Jewel!!

Hello Everyone!!
YAY!!!! Its Friday!!  Always makes me happy...weekend, lots of family time, late mornings and lots of Fun!
Today I've a no-stamping project to share with you. I tried a new fabulous technique for this card and I'm very happy how it turned out... now you tell  me if you like it.
Gorgeous My Mind's Eye~ Lost & Found 2- Breeze paper collection and fabulous Stampendous Fran•táge Class A' Peel stickers are the perfect match. When I saw the crown patterned paper I knew I had use it with the crown stickers.
Now the technique part.... 
 I tried Fran Seiford’s Encrusted Jewel Technique  ...love it!!!
  Applied some versamark  ink on the bottom left corner and then sprinkled a mix of embossing powders, glitter and Mica Fragments on it. Heat embossed it.
Up close it looks wonderful..adds a great texture and interest to the project!
Checkout the fabulous tutorial of Encrusted Jewel Technique…HERE.

Here is recipe of EP, glitter & Mica fragments mix..

FRM05-R Bronzed Mica Fragments; FRM01-R Pearlized Mica Fragments; TP118-R Vintage Olive Embossing TinselFREG024-R Aged Gold Embossing EnamelDP020-R Detail Clear Embossing Powder
This card is for the following challenges..

TSSC188: sketch.

Tuesday Throwdown: Dimension & Texture.

Now some fab Blogcandy news...
Checkout Taylor's fabulous stamper's delight candy.....HERE.
There is few more days left for my MME & Echo Park candy....check it HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Mallika said...

wow ! lovely card

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
wow hunni
this is gorgeous, love the technique sweetie
have a great weekend
hugs angelique

Crafterkhush said...

Super card Piali...!!

Lisa Kmiec said...

This is very pretty. I like the prints that you used.

Rachel said...

beautiful card!:)

Crystal said...

OOO Piali I am sooo lovin those crowns, GORGEOUS work as always sweetie!! Hope you are enjoying your summer :)

dstandard said...

Beautiful colors and wonderful card!

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

What a pretty card. I love the color combo and very interesting technique - got to give it a try. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Melinda Gleissner said...

It's stunning! I must try this technique. Thanks for the inspiration.

Spardha said...

Beautiful card!.. LOVE all the fun patterns and colours! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

so gorgeous!!