Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Freestyle!!!


Hello Crafty Friends!

Are you ready for a new SPARKLE CREATIONS RUBBER STAMP challenge?????
This week we've a super easy challenge for you all... 

 I created my card with Surfing Oliver today!

Love THIS yummy My Mnd's Eye paper collection...its perfect with the beach,surf board icons on it!
Kept simple for a male card...just a sentiment sticker from Echo park~ For the Record collection & some baker's twine.

 This card is for the following challenges...

Cards For Men : Clean and Simple.

The Outlawz Copic Challenge : must use Copic/Promarkers.

Make sure  to stop by SCRS Blog for all the prize details and amazing DT inspirations!!!
Thanks for peeking!

8 comments:

yyam said...

Awesome card Piali! Love the mix of papers and that tab with the sentiment! Oliver's looking pretty cool! :)

Mary J said...

Great paper piecing, Piali! Really love the colour combo and the clever thing you did with the twine!

Scrappychick said...

He's just adorable!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Unknown said...

Awesome card. It's perfect for any male. Love the image..I have a nephew in California this would be perfect for. Great Job!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia St Martin said...

Great card. Your image is so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. You did a great job making your card Clean and Simple. I love seeing you creations. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugz, Patricia

Monika Reeck said...

lovely images so cute and I love your coloring looks like the paper design under the Images...great manly card Piali and I always love your card you have great Idea as always...I hope you like to see my card too I am joining also the challenge from cards for men, my card is no 116, thanks before :) hugs, Monika (come from Indonesia)