Thursday, August 25, 2011

PTI August Bloghop !!

Checkout my blog candy ....HERE.

 


Hello there!!
I'm playing along with all PTI fans.....its August Papertrey Ink Bloghop Time!!
Its been a while .. the first time after I moved to India.
Here is this month's inspiration photo...

.....and here is my take on it.

I used Botanical Silhouettes ,Woodgrain and Background Basics-Botanicals stamp sets.
Does the tag shape look familiar to you all????
Its Mat Stack #3 ...only I recut the edge halfway using Mat Stack #2.
The rounded corner and rounded edge of the tag makes the card a perfect fit for PPA108 challenge.
This card is also for Paper Pretties (make your own background challenge) and Paper Take Weekly ( Dies To Die For challenge).



You can find all the deets of hop over at Nicole's Blog....

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Hopping!!

17 comments:

Cecilie @ ancema.dk said...

What a lovely card.

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Piali! What a fabulous color combo!

Ally said...

Beautiful card. ;-) Very clever using the Mat Stacks! Love that gorgeous ribbon and bow.

Laura Isham said...

How smart of you to use the mat stack upside down?!? Love that idea and I have to try it myself. I hope I can make it look as good as you did on this card!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Piali. Love the sweet little flowers on the tag!

Susie said...

Very beautiful card. I love the tag with the vellum.

Rhonda said...

I love the unexpected black accents!! Classy.

Marge said...

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE this -- clever way to do your tag too!!!

Kay D said...

Beautiful card! Love the cards, and I'm absolutely in love with that big gorgeous bow!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Suzanne said...

Oh Piali, I don't think that ribbon or bow could be any more gorgeous!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful card!

Rose said...

Gorgeous, Piali! That ribbon is seriously to die for!!

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful card, Piali

Angie said...

Fab card Piali love the colours and the gorgeous ribbon.

Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly

Angie x

The Paper Parade said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love how the card is offset, love the tag you created, love how the black really makes it all stand out...love the card...period!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting to the PPA Challenge. Your card is a lovely soft blend of colors that anyone would love to receive. PPA Design Team.