Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SCTS#58--- For You!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Time for this week's SPARKLE CREATIONS RUBBER STAMP challenge...


So I've a fun project today...Soda Jenny is the perfect one for it!!

I love soda......I drink COKE whole day. So I used Soda Jenny for lil' party refreshments..

Cute..isn't it!!
The sentiment is from Claudia and Co.~ Heart of a Card Sentiments stamp. The fun papers are from Jillibean Soup.
This project is also for the following challenges..
I used  ribbon and twine.
Drunken Stampers : Fruity Summer Day Cocktails  .

9 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this is just great
i love the idea hunni
have a great day sweetie
hugs angelique

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh - this is so cute! Thank you for joining our Anything But a Card challenge at Just Some Lines. :)

~amy~ said...

soooooooo cute Piali!

Unknown said...

This is TOO cute, Piali! how fun this would be for a party!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is the cutest thing ever! So adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is just so cute, love it! Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers!
Hugs,
Peg

papertrails leaver said...

This is really adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE it--this jar reminds me of the ones I just had published in PC! Super cute decorations--I LOVE that you did something other than a card! FUN!!! And great image--it's perfect for this jar! FUN all around:) Great job!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)