Thursday, August 4, 2011

Snow Fun!!!


Hello Everyone!!
Today I've a quick post here...just wanted to share a cute holiday card with you all.
I love snowmen stamps...and here is a super cute bunch from THIS Stampendous stamp set!!!

Love the sentiment too!!!
 I used some gorgeous Blizzard Crystal Mix Glitter for snow.


Its hard to see...I heat embossed the snowflakes with Stampendous detailed white embossing powder.

This card is for the following challenges..
Lily pad card's Lucy’s Lovely Lines challenge: sketch.

Alota Rubber Stamps : Tic Tac Toe*
I went diagonally--glitter-stamp-ribbon.

Gingerloft : make it sparkle .

Thanks for peeking!!

11 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

This is really cute Piali.. :-) And the heat embossed snowflakes look nice.. I wish we could see it in real.. it would have been super awesome then.. :-)

Anita Kejriwal said...

what lovely stamping!

Torico said...

This is super CUTE! Love the rainbow colors you used for snowmen.

Erum Tasneem said...

oh I so LOVE this one!!! Thanks for playing at Gingerloft. Good Luck!

Marie said...

SUPER CUTE, NICE & COOL CARD!!! Love it!!!

Thank for participating in the Alota Challenge!

Lin said...

Absolutely adorable, Piali! Love what you did with Lucy's sketch! Thanks so much for playing at Lily Pad Cards with us!

wendyp said...

love the way you created a field of snowmen with all those cuties! Fabulous job!

Victoria Freze said...

cute card!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Sooooo ADORABLE - I LOVE it!! Great use of the sketch. I love snowman stamps - they always make me so happy!

Had to stop by after seeing this card was picked as one of the Froggin' Fantastic Four over at the Lily Pad blog. Congratulations!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

Nikki Byrne said...

Oh those snowmen are just the cutest! Thank you for joining ustat Gingerloft. Good luck. Nikki DT

Cindy said...

Adorable!!! I just love that stamp image!!