Monday, August 22, 2011

Stampendous Goodness!!

Hello Everyone!!
I just wanted to share few Stampendous cards with you!!
Sorry for MIA ...I know I've been a bad blogger lately...I wish to give my 100% but somehow due to sickness( my old friend LUPUS) and  missing Mojo  really I'm not creating much :((
Anyway Here is my 1st card...

A CAS card with few of my favorite shades of Distress inks and Stampendous~Birthday Cages Perfectly Clear Stamps. The fabulous sentiments from Stampendous~Friendship Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps.

This card is for the following challenges..
Stamp Something :Thank you
Simply Create: Distress.

The next card is another simple one with lots of embossing...


I used the background from Stampendous~Cling Petals Nouveau stamp and butterfly from Stampendous~Cling Jumbo Hydrangea set.
The sentiment is from Two You Perfectly Clear Stamp.
I also used one of my favorite Stampendous product..... Detailed white embossing powder.

This card is for the following challenges..
Marks Finest Papers : Emboss it
Challenge Up Your Life : No patterned paper.

Want to win some Stampendous stamps????
Stop by these blogs : Pam Hornschu, Wendy Jordan, Cyndi Bundy, Taylor Usry, Wendy Price and Lynn Mercurio.
All these lovely Stampendous DT ladies are giving away lovely stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by....


10 comments:

Tanya said...

These are just gorgeous! I love that butterfly, soooo pretty! Get some rest hun, feel better soon.

Hussena said...

really liked both your cards the embossing card is just so pretty,love that butterfly.

dstandard said...

WOW love the inking - I'm just getting into this (yeah slow to jump on the band wagon) but love what you created!

Karuna said...

gorgeous cards!! really loved how u distressed the thank u card n the embossing on the second one is really pretty!

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Das sind ganz tolle Werke.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

Anonymous said...

Your work is really marvelous!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very pretty, love the sheer butterfly. THanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week!

Winnie and Patty said...

Very pretty card!!! I love the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!

Carol Hurlock said...

Both of your cards are stunning. Loving the butterfly embossed on velum. What a beauty. Thank you so much for playing along in Speedy the Cat's Challenge. It is a pleasure to come and visit and see your work. Hope you can play again with us next week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Designing with Debbie said...

Pretty cards. I love your embossed images. The colors are so vibrant. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat Friends challenge this week.