Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A note of thanks!!!!

Hi Everyone!!
I just got a package from Simon Says Stamp....they're really good with the international shipping!
I always like Lawn fawn stamps a lot but never got a chance to get them....finally I did get one of the fab Lawn Fawn stamps , YAY!!!!!
So I'm back to my craftroom....creating again!!!
I love the Chevron Backdrop set....and here is my first lawn fawn card ...a very simple one.


I used the yummy chevron cookies from Pinterest for inspiration.


I have used the stamp kissing technique for a different look....I kissed the large chevron stamp with the fine chevron...I really like the textured look! Also stamped the prima flower with chevron stamp;
The sentiment sticker is from E.A.D.Designs.

This card is for the following challenges....


Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes.


 Thanks for stopping by.....


15 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

I have been eyeing the chevron stripes stamp for sometime now.. I love chevron for some reason and the card looks gorgeous.. Love the color combo of the card Piali and welcome back.. Hope your mojo is now roaring...!!

Hussena said...

Oh wow Piali your card looks so beautiful...the chevrons are my fave and i love the stamp kissing technique you have used... such lovely colors too!!!

Isha Gupta said...

Great take on the inspiration photo. Lovely card Piali...you were missed:)

Tamara said...

wow, beautiful creation!! Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping :-)

MEGHA said...

lovely card ..love it
megha
http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Laurel said...

Love the colors you have chosen for this!

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME card, Piali!! I love your inspiration photo and your take on it! So great that yo got some new toys to play!

Laurel Beard said...

What a fabulous card! I love the chevron background paired with the adorable floral embellishments. This is absolutely stunning! I am so glad you joined us at Lawnscaping!!! THANK YOU!

Danielle said...

I'm in love with this card! Great colors, layout, and the kissing adds the perfect amount of texture and interest. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

~amy~ said...

I super LOVE this Piali...such a fun of Chevrons.

So sorry about all your mail problems...that stinks!

Connie F. said...

I love this card. It is simply beautiful. Hope to be the winner of this great giveaway.

Connie F. said...

I love this card. It is simply beautiful. Hope to be the winner of this great giveaway.

jen del muro said...

LOVE this!!!

Lynnette said...

Love the inspiration you chose, and your take on it is stunning!

donna mikasa said...

congrats on your LF win! love the "kissed" chevron pattern--beautiful effect!