Thursday, June 28, 2012

One Stamp & many use.....

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are doing fine!!! I just managed to step in my craftroom yesterday...all my stuff collected a thick layer of dust on them :(
I just found few stamp sets that I didn't use yet!
Did you check out Virginia's- "how I stretch my stamp" series????
Its important how we pick our stamp sets....like will we get enough usage?? We spend atleast $10-$20 on a decent stamp set...is it worth buying? Will we use it a lot ?? Can we use the images for multiple occasions?
These are few very important question we should consider when we buy our stamps.
Its easy to chose floral, botanical images because we can use them again and again but when it comes to specific images it always good to think about the possibilities.
For example this set from PAPER SMOOCHES...


I loooooooove all the PS stamp sets...want to buy them all but my crafty budget doesn't allow me to get them all so I try to pick the one I'll use a lot!
It looks like only a school themed set but you can do a lil' or lot more with it....
Today I'll show three cards I made with this set and again next week I'll show three more..

First card is not a school themed one.... its a cute Birthday card!! I used the Lovely Simple Stories papers .

This card is for the following challenges..
Celebrate the Occasion: Happy Birthday.

 Stamps & Fun = Creativity : Happy Birthday.
Victorine Originals :Birthday/Happy everything.

Next is a teacher thank you card....I used scraps of different DP for this simple card.
I also used the other images from the stamp set  to create a background too.

This card is for the following challenges..
 Crazy Amigo Challenge : Scrap card.
Party Time Tuesdays : Anything goes.
Paper Playtime : Anything Goes + Sentiment.


Finally a back to school card.....CAS one! 
The lovely DPs are from My Mind's Eye.

This card is for the following challenges..
Stampin' Sisters in Christ : Use Flags or banners.
2 Sisters : Anything Goes.
Love to Create -: Anything Goes.
Scrapbook Sisters: Anything goes.

I'll enter these cards for Virginia's challenge !!!
I think if can make 12-15 different cards out of a $15 stamp set...its a totally AWESOME buy!! 
Love the cute images in this stamp set....there is so many possibilities!
I'll show you three very different card using THIS stamp set next week...stay tuned!

Don't forget to check out my 3rd Blogoversary candy while you're here...

Thanks for stopping by...

25 comments:

Virginia L. said...

What COOL ways to stretch your stamps, Piali!! Absolutely love this! Now you make me want to buy this set (LOL)!! Thanks so much for linking up your cards to "How I stretch my Stamps" challenge! Your post is so inspiring! Merci!

Romaine said...

Oh Piali, these are sooo fabulous! Love the use of the prof for a grandpa holding balloons!

MEGHA said...

excellent use,piali.love your cards
megha
http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Jenny said...

these are Fab P!! love them!!

Hussena said...

Wow piali you really know the best way to strecth your stamps ...each of your card is brilliant in itself...fab design and so clever!!!like virginia says you make me want to buy this set too :)

Lalo said...

Great tips on buying stamps and so true. For those of us on spending freeze it's nice to know how to "Stretch those stamps".

Janis Lewis said...

All of these cards are fabulous! I especially love the background on the pencil card. What a great idea! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. I'd love it if you'd pop over to my other challenge blog, Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, we have a new challenge every Friday! Smiles :) Janis
http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/

~amy~ said...

Way to rock that set Piali! All your cards are SUPER cute!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

These are GREAT Cards!!!! Love how he's holding the balloon in the first one!

Great layout on the 2nd (I used the same paper on my card today!!)

And I love that bookworm!

Isn't the My Mind's Eye paper great!! I picked up 7 pads at my Home Goods for $2.99 each!

Joan V said...

Love these cards. Grandpa's birthday card is so cute. I love your creativity. Now you have me curious on what you will come up next with this set. Thanks for sharing

wendyp said...

I already had this set on my wishlist but now I NEED it after seeing the creative ways you found to use it!!

ScrappyAndrea said...

This si soooo funny! I love it!
Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
xxx, Andrea

Rose said...

you rock!!! i love the birthday card :)

ok this is one set i have and only bought for the cute bookworm, so i am thrilled to see your ideas!!! it is so hard for me to think outside the box!

Chunyuan said...

love the cards from the same set. you found the perfect paper to match the images.

Sherri said...

What cute cards!! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.

Hugs,
Sherri
The Squeaky Scrapper

Robin K. said...

Way to rock this set! I LOVE all of them!

Adrian said...

2 cute, thanks for playing @ CTO Bithday Challenge!

NancyD said...

My husband is a grandpa and would love that card! Thanks for joining us at Love To Create for our "anything goes" challenge. NancyD

Glimpses of My Heart said...

These are all great cards! I love the papers you used and how you made good use of this stamp set. Thanks for joining us this week at SSiC.
Blessings,
Michelle

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are all so cute, love how you used with stamps and the dp.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

What a great card series. And they're all so different. Blessings!

Kim said...

Great job on your cards! I especially like the bookworm card! Cute!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Oh my, all your cards are just too adorable, really great! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

JFSB said...

Beautiful and playful :)
We miss you, and tell your daughters i said hey
Jarelle

JLJ Designs said...

Such cute cards! Thank you for joining us at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan.

Happy Crafting!
Jen (JLJ Designs)
My Blog