Saturday, August 4, 2012

Owlways!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
Happy Saturday !!! 
I've a Simple card today...with few of my fave stuff on it...chevron, owl, stamped background!!!

I used stamps from There She Goes Stamps...I love THIS set!!!
This color combo is my another fave one....yellow, aqua and grey!!!
I created my own stamped background!
CASE STUDY is celebrating 2nd Birthday this month...and we're supposed to show our Signature Style.
Do I've a  Signature Style????????
I'm not sure if I do...
But I know what style I prefer the most when I create...
SIMPLE
Not too many Layers!
Not too many Embellies!
Lots of white or blank spaces!
And
Something stamped!!

This card has all of my fave things!!

This card is for the following challenges..
CASE Study Challenge: Signature Style.
Cute Card Thursday : Clean & Simple.
Clearly Inspired : Things with Wings.
Digi Doodle Shop's Best : Ribbons & Bows.

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great weekend!!

13 comments:

Hussena said...

Oh!! This is gorgeous card..Love the colors you have used...And the Stamping is Simpy Awesome :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

OMG this is just too cute for words!! Fabulous colours, great image and I love the pun! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

Cassie said...

Oh Piali, this is cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing along with our 'Things with Wings' challenge over at the CIC :)

~amy~ said...

Soooooo cute!! I love the fun fresh colors and of course' the owlie!

Rose said...

LOVE your card girl :) the background is awesome and the owl is too cute :)

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

What a cute card layout Piali. Great bow. Thanks for joining in this weeks Challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Jenny x

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Tammy said...

Absolutely delightful card! Thanks for joining the ribbon and bow challenge this week at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge!

Poornima said...

awesome..love your style..ribbon done so differently !!

Andrea Ewen said...

Adorable, Piali! The background paper is gorgeous, that owl image and sentiment is just too sweet and the ribbon accents are amazing! Thanks for joining us for our 2nd anniversary celebration at CASE Study!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love this card and the colour combo is perfect.

cbuswell said...

Love this card, fabulous color combo! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

WeirdCat said...

Fantastic card, love your colour palette, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
Ruth x