Happy Hump Day!!!
Here is a 9 minute( exactly 9 min 2 sec) card for 10 min Craft Dash Challenge #2...
As you know the challenge is to make a card start to finish in 10 mins or less with the pretty color combo!!!
YAY!! I did it!
1. Cut and Score Cardbase...I used Echo Park paper for mine;
2. Adhere Washi Tape on the white piece;
3. Stamp sentiment and flower...QUICKLY!!
4. Round off the top corners;
5. Adhere to cardfront with pop dots;
6. Adhere some self adhesive pearls;
9 mins 2 sec.
This card is for the following challenges..
10 Minute Craft Dash: challenge#2
Jackson's Digital Expressions : Anything Goes + CAS.
Kaboodle Doodles : Flowers!
Thanks for peeking!!