Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Great News!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
My 1st post for the year 2013....yay!!!
I don't if you noticed I was not around the blogland for last few weeks.
I had rough end to my 2012... my Dad was admitted to the hospital since 17th of Dec...acute case of pneumonia ..as he had his 2nd bypass heart surgery last June, things were more complicated .
Then he came back from the hospital on 29th Dec and flew back home on 30th Dec.
On 31st my driver smashed our car very badly...I was in the front passenger seat and that side is totally destroyed. Thank you God I don't have any major physical injury.
That was the rough end to my 2012.
Again yesterday my Dad was rushed to the hospital again...so here comes the rough start to the 2013 :(

But Craftwise I had a wonderful 2012 and
2013 looks pretty good so far!!!!

In 2012
  • I joined some amazing DT...CAS-ual Fridays, Ribbon Carousel and Sparkle Creations!
  • I designed for some lovely DT as Guest Designer.
  • Won some fabulous challenges... Moxie Fab World, Hero Arts and more.
  • I was the Moxie Fabber of the week..Woot! Woot!!
  • My work was published in 21 issues of different Paper Crafting Magazines....Papercrafts, Cards, Create, Just cards, Scrap& Stamp Arts ...
  • Best part of all I got to be the COVER Girl for Papercrafts Jan-Feb2013 issue.
  • The most Awesome thing...now I have few more wonderful bloggy friends whom I absolutely love ...this hobby is amazing ...love it!!
Now the 1st exciting news of 2013...

I am a part of TIMELESS TWINE 2013 DT!!!
Woohoo!!!!

Photobucket
So my 2013 creations will be filled yummy Baker's twine goodness!!!
Check it HERE.

Few more exciting CRAFTY news are there but I can't share it right now :(
Best news of this year so far is our Big Move back to Home...
YES!!! We're moving back to our NJ home most probably by the end of FEB 2013.
Pray for us...hope everything works out smoothly!!

Hope all crafty Friends get the holiday happy mail from me soon... I'm really upset with this Indian Postal System...I have handpicked crafty and non crafty goodies for my friends and mailed them on the 1st week of Dec2012, but unfortunately most of them didn't receive them yet...Grrrr!!

Hope I get back to my craftroom soon and create something fun..

Have a Wonderful 2013!!!

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh I am so sorry to hear about your dad and your car.. Glad that you all are ok. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Welcome to the Timeless Twine team..so happy to have you.. :)

Rose said...

oh no what a bad way to end the year! will keep your dad and your move home in my prayers.
congrats on the new dt gig!!

did you get the card i sent yet?
will be glad when you get back in the states so mail is faster :)

Wida said...

congrats Piali! Sounded like a successful year and another one in 2013 as well! No doubt about it, you are deserving it!!!

Indy's Designs said...

I am so impressed with your achievements! Congrats on the new DT position! As for your dad, car, and move,I hope all works out well! Sending you "Happy" thoughts! :)

Torico said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, Piali... I hope he recovers soon.
I received your beautiful card the other day! Thank you!:)

yyam said...

Oh dear. Sorry to hear about your dad. Here's wishing him a speedy recovery! And I'm glad you are okay and I still get to see your wonderful creations!

What a great list of achievements in 2012 Piali. I'm sure the best is yet to come! Have a wonderful 2013!

P/s: My package didn't get lost in the mail...yay!!!

Laurel said...

So sorry about your dad. Congrats on the new DT!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms.Piali!!
I hope your Dad is fine now!! I hope you,Anushka & Anisha are fine! Oh & when did that happen? WOW!! CONGRATS on getting into another DT!! Awww....I'll miss you guys when ya'll go....:( *sob*

-Tavishi

MEGHA said...

oh piali ,sad for you sad news .mine 2012 was also not good wanted good start in 2013.god knows.atleast you are in good light with crafting ,have to wait still for that.hopefully all good will come for us.so wishing you very happy new year and happy life.

Hussena said...

Hi Piali,
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad and you Accident ..hope you are all fine now.Please Take care !!...
And so happy to hear about your various achievements and also about your move back to NY :)...hopefully no more missing parcels at least over there!!
Wish you and your Family a very Happy New Year :)

Lynn said...

Oh Pialia...I'll certainly keep your family in my prayers. Here's hoping 2013 gets better fast! Congrats and even bigger congrats on moving home!

Joan V said...

Wow Piali, what a year.

It is so hard to see family members ill. Hope your dad can kick this pneumonia and get back on his feet. Hope your mom is doing okay. This is so hard on everyone.

Oh, my, back to the States. Wonderful. I am sure it will be hard to leave your parents in India. Hope you have a sibling to help with their care.

Congrats on your fabulous year of crafting. I was going to write and congratulate you on the whole page spread in the Papercraft magazine. You're such a creative person and glad to be able to follow your blog.

Take care and hope all goes smoothly to the move.

~amy~ said...

Thinking of you and your family...I'm absolutely thrilled to be designing with you this year!!!

donna mikasa said...

Praying that all goes well with your Dad and your big move! Congrats on all your accomplishments--2013 will be a great one for you!