Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ai- Show Your Bow!!!

Hello Everyone!!

Its time for a NEW Ai Challenge...
The theme is..
" SHOW YOUR BOW"

So I made a pretty bow to match up with this beauty...

Love this Elephant Set ...the sentiment is so funny!!
I mixed coloring and bit of paper piecing . The lovely ribbon is from May Arts. Also used some Timeless Twine- Strawberry Cupcake twine.
The DPs are from Echo Park.

This card is for the following challenges...
Crafty Ribbons: Anything goes with ribbon.
Papertake Weekly: Paper Piecing.
My Craft Spot : Ribbon & Twine.


Did I mention about the AWESOME prizes??
The winner this week receives the COMPLETE Zoo Crew line! All five awesome animal friends! The honorable mentions will win a set of their choice!

So play along to win these prizes...enter HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

sandie said...

This is such a fun card Piali, it really made me giggle! The image is so funny and your sentiment perfect to match it! Thanks for joining us ATSM.

carol said...

super card....thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at
CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy on offer

Rose said...

lol super fun card :)

Nonni said...

How cute and fun!! Love the image and colors. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

stressfreestamping said...

This ellie totally made my day! I love the bright colors you chose and what a fabulous bow! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

GiGi said...

Super cute and fun card! The image is adorable and I LOVE the ribbon! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So totally CUTE!!! LOVE the image and the bright fun colors!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

rockpapercricut said...

Too CUTE! I love the bright colors and the sentiment is so funny--made me giggle. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot for the Ribbon and Twine challenge. :)

Ally

Danielle Vincent said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear over this cute card! Your bows are perfect (love the layered look). Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.