Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day #3 - Tech Talk!!!

Hello Everyone!!

Let's do the TECH TALK today!!
Wondering whats wrong with me!!!
Nothing!!
Its the name of the 3rd new stamp set for CASual Fridays Stamps May Release.

Michele just designed the most awesome set...so unique, can be used in huge variety of ways.
I wished my migraine and  LUPUS problems were lil' less lately, I really didn't get enough crafty hours to play with this set. 
I used just a plain white cardstock and played with all the Memento dew drops I have.
Hope you all like it as much as I do....

This card is for the following challenges..
Our Creative Corner: Anything goes.
Sweet Stampin : CAS.

You got to see the AWESOME creations of the DT girls...they've ROCKED this set!!!!
Hop over To CFS Blog  now.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to check out two more amazing sets of this month's release!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Hussena said...

Absolutely amazing card Piali!..I really like this new sentiment set from Cas-ual-Fridays!..Its so hip and happening..Will have to check it out! :)

Virginia L. said...

Love your colorful stamping! The composition and design are SUPERB!! You rock this set!

Chunyuan said...

love the geek card. awesome stamping.

Rachel said...

Wow! I love this card!

Fab concept...love the colours. Awesome!

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

That's great, I really like that.

Thanks for sharing at TPC and Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

mixamatoasties said...

That's great, I really like that.

Thanks for sharing at TPC and Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Margie said...

A really modern and colourful card Piali. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

Laurart said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx