Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hello!!!
Happy Mother's day to all you Moms, Aunts and Grandmoms!!!!

I'm enjoying my Special day....hope you all have BIG plans too!
Its my day over at Paper Made Bakery blog...I made two fun card using "On The Go" kit..

 I shared a fun & Easy technique using Diecuts...go check it HERE.

This card is for the following challenge...
My Creative Creations: Super Fun Challenge.

I have 1 Patterned Paper pad, 1 stamp set, 1 ink color 1 diecut, 1 button, 1 type of star stickpin and 1 type of puffy heart sticker... so it makes 6..yay!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Hussena said...

I just love this die cut card ..Thank you so much for sharing the fun technique with it :)

Marie said...

Great layered effect on this card =) Thank you so much for playing along in this 7 or less challenge!