Thursday, October 3, 2013

Celebrating WCMD with International Crafty Friends!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!
Two days to World Card Making Day celebration...YAY!!!!!
As card maker ,you all know... on the 1st Saturday of October we all celebrate our most beloved HOBBY of card making!!

Cath of Moxie Fab World  has a fabulous post today over at Paper Crafts Connection blog  celebrating the International aspect of World Card Making Day!!! I'm honored to be a part of THIS post.
I'm so glad I got to celebrate with few of  the amazingly talented international crafters over at the PC blog.
I'm very thankful of this hobby...I made some wonderful friends from all across the Globe. 
I ♥♥♥ my Crafty Friends!!!!

Here is my FAB bloom card. I made this flower using the WPlus9 Feather die.
The leaf die is from Paper Smooches.
The sentiment is from Wplus9 stamps.

Hope you like this card!!!
Hop over to PC Blog for tons of inspiration and to win some fabulous crafty goodies!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

Rose said...

beautiful bloom!! have a great day girl :)

SD pooja said...

Beautiful card n colors !

Annette Allen said...

wow this has to be one of my most favorites.. i LOVE IT.. great color combo too..

Clare said...

I LOVE how you made the flower from feathers! SO clever! Great to be part of the WCMD post with you! : )

Helen Liu said...

Hi Piali, this card is so vivid and cheerful! I have been your secret admirer for quite a while! Your cards always catch my eyes and give me inspirations! I feel honored to be on the same list with you for Celebrating the International Aspect of World Card Making Activity! I wish you a very happy World Card Making Day!