Friday, November 29, 2013

Big Sale!!!

Hello Everyone!!

Let the Black Friday Shopping begin...
I have a great sale news here!!!
Purple Onion Designs having a great Holiday Sale...

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving meal and lots of fun with family & friends!
I had a great one..yummy dinner, then went for a little shopping it was crazy out there.
I ordered my Silhouette..Yay!!!!

Now I've a holiday card to share with you all...
Love, love THIS cute Reindeer. The sentiment font is my favorite too!!!
I used some Heidi Swapp- Believe papers for this card.

This card is for the following challenges..
4 Crafty Chicks: Christmas.
Fab 'n' Funky : Cute Critters.

Make sure to checkout POD Blog for amazing DT inspirations and the POD Store for the cutest Holiday Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Hussena said...

Absolutely adorable card Piali ..Love the cute reindeer :)

Sue said...

Adorable smiley reindeer! The DP and little bells are lovely touches. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Leanne said...

Oh what a cute reindeer, and the bells nice touch with the twine. Great paper too!
Thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT@4CC!