Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Birthday Wishes!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!

Today I've a cute Birthday card to share with you all.
I used the cutie from Purple Onion Designs called Elm(Puppy).
I did a lot of stamping on this background...I love to use my holiday stamps all year long.
For background I used stripe border and stars from POD- This Is December set.
Love this POD-sentiment font.

This card is for the following challenges..
Make it Monday: Anything Goes.
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


3 comments:

Angela Westland Australia said...

Absolutely love your card, fabulous coloring and just a fantastic project you have made - it's great to see something different. Very well done and the best of luck - thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. I would love you to join my blog, I have joined yours. Happy Crafting. Ange xxoo

Debra Miller said...

Cute card Piali, love the layout, so fun. Saw it on MIM. Deb

Sandy said...

A sweet CAS card, love the cute image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy