Sunday, February 2, 2014

Espresso my thanks!!!!

Hello Everyone!!! 

Today I'm playing along with one more great challenge.

I used one of my fave set from Reverse Confetti.
Its card and gift combo...

I made a coffee pouch and attached it so the recipient can have a lovely cup of goodness.
I love the Simon Says Stamps mini heart dies...they came the perfect tiny embellishments!!
 

This card is for the following challenges...
Curtain Call- Inspiration.
Simon Says Stamp -: Twine/string.
Challenges 4 Everybody -Anything Goes.

Hope you like this coffee card idea!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Piali a lovely card and such a unique gift!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Jingle said...

Piali, you are a genius! This is SUCH a cute idea and it is beautifully executed! Awesome card/gift combo! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

robinann17 said...

I love your card! First off, the stamp is one of my favorites! Secondly, WOW! What a cool way to create a background/gift with a coffee pouch! LOVE IT! So awesome!

Lisa Lara said...

What a very cool creation Piali.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

That's just AWESOME Piali!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

~amy~ said...

Piali, you know that I love this, right?!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

Laura Davis said...

Super cut! :)