Sunday, September 13, 2015

Chomp....

Hello & Happy Sunday Everyone!!!

I have a card to share with you all!!
My daughter went for a birthday party today so I quickly whipped up a birthday card.

I used Reverse Confetti- Later Alligator stamp set , I won it over at Lisa Henke's blog. 
Thank you Lisa, I love this set!!
The patterned papers are from Avery Elle ...one of my favorite one!

This card is for the following challenges...
Crafting-With-Friends - Anything goes.
Simply Papercraft -  Anything Goes.
Pile It On -  Birthday.

Hope you like this card!
Thanks for stopping by..

Piali.

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Oh this is so FUN!! I LOVE all the layers and colors that you used!!

Tina said...

such a super cute card, love the adorable alligator...thanks for sharing at pile it on

Dr Sonia S V said...

So fun and cute
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

StephC said...

This is such an adorable card Piali! I love the cute alligator, and the cheerful colors. Great job! So glad you shared with us at Pile It On this week!

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!