Wednesday, December 2, 2015

HomeRun!

Hello Everyone!!!

Today I'm on Doodlebug blog sharing a project using new HomeRun Collection....

Its that time of the year when you need lots of gift ideas!
I made a gift for one who enjoys playing Baseball a lot!!!
A mini album for the recipient to add their own pictures and journalling.

 I created a slider cover for the album... its easy to handle.
 Perfect collection for masculine projects!!

Its a simple accordion fold mini album...
I left spots for the photographs, I'm planning on adding little sticky notes where the photos need to go.

I added a pocket and some tags for journalling, small ticket stubs or any memorabilia.
 Love the new Doodlebug Chunky twines!!!


Here is the back of the album...

I think this will make a great gift for Baseball lover!

Hope you all like this quick & easy gift idea!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!

No comments: