Saturday, December 26, 2015

Leading Lady- Take Four!

Hello & Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Its time for Take Four of  being Winnie & Walter .Leading lady of this month!
Sadly all good things must come to an end, so I'm sharing my last post as the leading Lady over at Winnie & Walter blog.

Today , my post is all about Holiday Memory keeping...
I'm sharing two Scrapbook layouts!

Here is one about my younger fur baby's 1st Christmas..
 Meet TWIX, my puppy ...he turns 1 in Jan, so this was his 1st Christmas.
He was such a good sport by letting mommy take few pictures of him, unfortunately my other puppy KOKO didn't allow me to get a single photo.
 This is more of a CAS layout...
I created the soft inked sponged background using Scenery: Do you see what I see? creative screenings.

I used my favorite True Multifaceted Star Cutaways for this layout...layered it for texture and fun!!
I used several word stickers from Doodlebug too.
 I also stamped Comfort+Joy sentiment from  Comfort + Joy set.
Added few border diecuts created using a die from Essentials: Noelle Cutaways.


For the title I used In a word: Merry cutaway....added three layers of the it for fun!!
To complete my title I stamped sentiment is from Happiest of Holidays with Evelin T Designs set., I double stamped it to add movement.

Here is a peek of the other layout... please visit Winnie & Walter Blog for the full reveal.


I have to create few more layouts of this holiday season....very soon I will share it on my blog.

Hope you liked these layouts and use your stamping supplies for scrapbooking too.

As you all know Julie & Shay generously gave me a $30 Gift Certificate to share with my readers.
I will pick one winner from all the  Leading Lady posts comments on my blog.
This is the last chance !!!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali

26 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Piali I had to come by to repeat: LOve your creations! AND to say that your puppy is adorable, too! You've made me fall in love with that bow, as well...
=]

pcm said...

such a cute puppy and LO! this has been a great month with you!

Nora Noll said...

Oh Pali-these pages are GORGEOUS!! LOVE all the little details and the photos. STUNNING design!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Awwww, Twix is so cute. These really are great layouts Piali and great memories to have documented. (We lost our cat in Aug. who would have been 21 years old in Sept. and I have a LOT of pics of him but we miss him terribly!)
Preserve all you can.
Happy Holidays

MelissaF said...

Super cute puppy, love your scrapbook pages with that Merry die cut!

Diane Jaquay said...

Your layouts are stunning, Piali, LOVE the gold Christmas trees, and the colorful doggie layout is so fun! You've done such a wonderful job rocking the W&W products this month!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed in your beautiful creations! Thank you for sharing! :)
Sabina

Agata said...

I arrive a little late for all of your posts but admire as much all you've created! Saw both layouts on W&W blog, they're awesome!

Denise Bryant said...

Delightful layouts! Love that gorgeous tree and the cute pics of the fur baby! Awesome details on both layouts!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Those glitter star die cuts are amazing!

Anita in France said...

What fabulous layouts, Piali ... fantastic detailing ... such a sweet pup ... and what a rich, luxurious background for your neighbour's marvellous tree! Anita :)

Eva said...

I love all the projects!Both layouts are fabulous. Details and combo colors are amazing!!! ;)

Tami said...

Wow! Awesome scrapbook layout! Thank you so much!

~amy~ said...

Awesome Piali...you rocked the W&W!

Miriam Prantner said...

These layouts are wonderful! I'm so bad about incorporating my stamps/die cuts into my layouts. You did it seamlessly here!

JoAnneRIL said...

I absolutely love this layout. Looking at the layout as a whole is very pleasing to the eye and has so much to lift. Being able to see close ups of all the details brings each element on the page into a new light. The whole post is simply amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

JoAnneRIL said...

Oh my goodness. I just clicked into the full reveal of the Christmas tree layout and again I have to say how much I love this. Wow.

Unknown said...

Love the Merry, Merry, Merry with the dog.

Leanne said...

Such a cute puppy & beautiful layouts.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful projects! I love the organized lat-out and the terrific color palette!
Holiday Hugs!
Michele

Helen Gullett said...

Piali, you are one talented crafter! The layouts are beautiful way of keeping your memories! Fabulois card!

Berina RGA said...

Very beautiful!! Love how you've used the die cuts in the layouts
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Unknown said...

Your cards are gorgeous!

Margaret R said...

Wow! Love the gorgeous layouts - fabulous use of W&W stamps and dies.

Sue D said...

Fabulous layout for these cute photos!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

cm said...

WOW! Two amazing layouts that have me smiling alllll over my face! Your neighbour will definitely treasure the gorgeous layout you've created for her! And your page for Twix...seriously adorable! Your abundant creativity is truly astounding!
~carol