Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Merry Mini!!!

Hello Everyone!

Today I have a SEI mini album to share with you all!!
Its a gift I made ...the recipient can document the holiday memories in it.

I used the super cute Merry Mistletoe collection .
Love the colors , cute deer & birds!!
The mini Album is fabulous... love the red foiled polka dots on it!


This super cute Deer diecut is my favorite!
I used the diecuts and sticker from this collection to embellish the album cover.

I decorated each page inside, so that the recipient can just insert their own pictures.


 Here is how it looks like when you first open the album.

To make the album a bit more fun, I used We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool to make some shaker pockets..
Added some sequins and die cut pieces.
 The diecuts are double sided so they are perfect for clear pockets.

One more shaker pocket...


I also created some journalling pages...
Super easy to do... just draw some lines and add cute stickers...super fun!!

Check out the fun little details of this album here...

SEI albums makes a great gift, very easy to embellish and use!!!

This mini album is for the following challenges...
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes with Twist of Christmas.
Crafty Boots - Christmas.

Hope you all liked this project!!
Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!! 

1 comment:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful album!! Love the pages!! The shakers pieces are very nice!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie