Sunday, December 20, 2015

Wonderful New Year!

Hello BRI Fans!!!

Today I'm on Butterfly Reflections, Ink Blog ...sharing a super quick & easy New Year's cards....
I'm soooo loving the new Hero Arts Copper embossing powder!
Its adds a great texture to the project.
I used MFT-Distressed Patterns stamp for my background.
This stamp set is absolutely gorgeous.

 I combined stamps from various companies to create my sentiment...
"Wonderful" and the sequins ae from Honey Bee stamps- Beautiful life set.
"New year" part is from Winnie & Walter stamps.
"Wishing you" and the stars are from Hero Arts.
I also used some copper sequins to match with the gorgeous embossing color.

Hope you like this card idea!!!
Make sure to check out the BRI store for latest crafty goodies and great gift ideas!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!