Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bliss!

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm on DCWV blog sharing a fun layout .

I'm so loving all the new released DCWV stacks !!

I used the Create & Color , Watercolor and Embossed White stacks.

Color & create stacks are amazing, they are not just Adult coloring pages, these beautiful stacks can be used in scrapbooking, card making and much more.

 Simply started by coloring the feathers...its a pretty relaxing part of the project.
Then I trimmed the colored page into four stripes ....for a fun colorful background.

For the beautiful birds I picked the feathers theme....
I used the embossed feather sheet from The Embossed White stack. Love the beautiful raised texture
This Embossed stack is my favorite one as I don't have dies or embossing machine big enough to dry emboss 12"X 12" paper, so DCWV does that for me, its amazing!


I also added few Gold prints for my subtitle from the Watercolor stack.
Adhesive mat stack is perfect for die cutting delicate titles, it easy to attach to layout without any  liquid glue mess.

This layout is for the following challenges...
Colouring in Scrapland - Anything goes.
Ooh La La Creations -  - Feathered Friends.

Hope you like this simple & colorful layout!
All the new stacks I used for this project are available at Joann Stores.

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!

Piali.

2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Wow. Just.... wow. That's all I really have to say about this amazing piece of art! My jaw dropped to the floor - totally pinned this so I can ogle it again later!

cotnob said...

This is beautiful, lovely bright colours.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x
I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/