Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Garden!

Hello & Happy Monday Everyone!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!!
Today I have a layout to share with you all!

I used the beautiful Doodlebug Spring Garden collection!

 Perfect collection for a Spring garden layout!!!
After the harsh winter, spring blooms are most beautiful things...

Loooooooooove the Matte Sprinkles, absolutely amazing thing ever!!!
The ladybug sprinkles are the cutest!
I used the Skinny Alpha stickers for my title.
The beautiful hello spring sticker  said all about my layout perfectly, I didn't need to add anymore journalling.

I also used Doodle Pop flower sticker, chunky twine and lots Sprinkles for this layout.

Hope you liked this layout!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!!
Piali.

2 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful layout!! Love all the embellishments you have added!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Suchi said...

Gorgeous and colorful layout! Loved the desgin! :)
Suchi xx