Wednesday, June 15, 2016


Hello Everyone!

I'm on Dooslebug blog today , sharing a layout... 
Doodlebug collections are so versatile and can be easily combined for various projects.
I love mix n matching different Doodlebug collections for my projects.
For this layout I used Spring Garden, Under the Sea and Anchors Aweigh collections

All these collections blend so well together!!
I picked few prints from these 3 collections to go with one of my fave photos of my girls from the spring vacation.
I used the stickers from Spring Garden for the title.

I also used the Matte Sprinkles , love these!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a FUN layout, Piali!

susmita rai said...

I am very happy when read this blog post because blog post written in good manner and write on good topic. Thanks for sharing valuable information

Bangalore Web Designing Company, Web Development Company Bangalore