Friday, September 21, 2012

Envy Becomes You!!!

For CFC#71 post scroll down or click HERE!!


Hi!!
Did you all see the current Tuesday Trigger pic over at Moxie Fab World???
Its GORGEOUS!!!!
Amazing Turquoise and Green combo with hint of gold...love it!
Here is my card inspired by "Envy Becomes You"..

 Let's see the inspiration picture here...

When I saw Embroidery on the pillow ....I knew letterpress technique will be the perfect thingy to do to add texture. I don't have a letterpress so went for  the Faux letterpress technique using Sizzix embossing folder and PTI ink. Up close it looks amazing!!
The bow on the shoe is just another gorgeous element...luckily I had the lovely May Arts Green Crushed ribbon !
For the golden lining ...I used some golden cardstock.. love the shimmer!!
Wish Only if I could take a better picture of my card ..this pic is doing the right justice!
The sentiment is from WPLUS9 stamps.

This card is for the following challenges..
MFW-Tuesday Trigger: Envy Becomes You!
Moxie Fab World: Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge
Gallon- Turquoise.
Quart: Green.
Pint: Gold.
Simon Says Stamp : Embossing.

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the weekend!!

17 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Piali, so beautiful! so elegant! That ribbon is to die for! Love everything about it!
Bev

Jacquie Southas said...

luxurious is the first word that comes to mind -love the ribbon & the richness of the embossing technique

Lalo said...

Check out these colors...LOVELY!!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

When I saw your card, I said"Oh wow"!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!

Rose said...

jaw dropping gorgeous!!!!!

Wida said...

What a stunner, my faux letterpress never comes out like this!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Piali !! LOVE the colours and the embossing !! absolutely STUNNING !! what a fab inspiration photo too ! LOVE those shoes :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

luv

Lols x x x

Hussena said...

Wow..!!...This is just stunning..I really like your take on the challenge...Such perfect colors and design...:)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to the Gallon/Quart/Pint Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks also for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Your faux letterpress is stunning! I want that in a patterned paper!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Piali! Congrats on the Tuesday Trigger mention!

donna mikasa said...

Love your take on the Trigger!
Congrats on the shout out at MFW!

maria f. said...

Gorgeous card, GORGEOUS bow. Wow. Congrats on your TT.

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love that big bow... Lovely card! Congrats on your Trigger win, Piali!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Piali!!! Congrats on your Moxie Fab recognition!!!