Sunday, October 7, 2012

Soup to Nuts!!!

Hello and Happy Sunday!!!
A quick post today for the current Moxie Fab world Tuesday Trigger... Soup to Nuts.

Love the TT inspiration pic... fun lil' numbers and alphas... I picked the numbers for my card.
Alphas are the sentiment. Love the round button like things on the pic so decided to add some My Mind's Eye candy dots to my card!!


The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye- The Sweetest Thing - Honey collection.
The sentiment stamp is from Simon Says Stamp.
Just added a lil' baker's twine...quick  CAS card!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Sentimental Sundays : Anything Goes + sentiment.
Crafts and Me : sentiment.
Craftymess Challenge : Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

17 comments:

Virginia L. said...

wow....I absolutely love this! Perfect TT to me! Happy WCMD, my friend! xoxo

Chunyuan said...

love this card. great take of the challenge.

Happy Dance said...

Super cute, super fun card! Love it!
Bev : )

~amy~ said...

super cute...I love the sentiment!!!

Hussena said...

Oh woa!!!...this is just gorgeous...perfect take on the trigger Challenge !!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Agata said...

Gorgeous take at that Trigger! Love your colors!

Michele Gross said...

Awesome card!! Congrats on being a Trigger winner!!!! Woot woot!

Helen F. said...

Such a cute card, Piali ~ great interpretation on the TT!
Congrats on your win :)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your TT win, Piali! Great take on the Trigger!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Card!

Bethany said...

Great card!! I love the balance of white space with busy/eye catching pattern.

Kelly Griglione said...

What a great design, Piali! Love the candy dots, and the colors you used. Congrats on your TT win!!

maria f. said...

Those candy dots - how cool. They really make your card a winner.

Adrienne Crist said...

This is truely Moxie Fab! I love it! Congrats!

Marlena M. said...

This is awesome~I love those dots! Fantastic composition~

Kim Ryden said...

I LOVE your card! It totally caught my eye!!!