Friday, April 12, 2013

Guest Blogging!!!

   Hi!

I'm Guest blogging over at Broken Treasures.

One fine day Elizabeth Mindemann left a sweet comment on my blog and asked me to be her Guest blogger for her special feature called..."Feature a Friend {on Friday}" on her blog.
WOW!!!! Thats an awesome invite, I couldn't turn it down. 
Thank you Elizabeth for inviting me!!!

You all know that I'm still waiting for our big shipment so I've very little craft supplies with me at this moment, so here are some super CAS cards for you all...

Simple card with outline stamping on patterned paper.
Stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.

This card is for the following challenges..
Artistic Inspirations: Anything goes.
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes.

 and one more....
No stamping on this one.... only pre-made embellishments and dry embossing!

This card is for the following challenges..
Di's Digis Designs: Flower Frenzy.

There is more....check her blog "Broken Treasures"

I love the online papercrafting  community...it gives you the chance to meet with new crafters and make lovely friends!!!
Thanks Elizabeth, I really had fun creating for you!!

8 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Piali!!! Lovely card.

Sindhu said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours used!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats, Piali, on the guest design! You are a ROCK STAR, my friend!

Hussena said...

Congrats on being featured at Broken Treasures Piali!...As always your cards are simply gorgeous..Love them! :)

Shylaashree said...

congrats piali and love the splash of colours and the flowers. it is a beautiful card

Sylvia said...

Fabulous cards, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylvia xx (DT)

Ger said...

Lovely cards, Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Unknown said...

Hi Just to let you know you one the random prize at crafty bloggers network. if you could pop over back and lets us have your email addy we will sort out your prize.
Kaz.xx crafty bloggers dt/