Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Michele!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!

Today we're celebrating Michele's B'day in the Ink Squad style!!!!
This awesome badge is designed by uber- talented Karen Baker!!!
Thank you Karen for organizing this!!!!

Now you all know Michele.....the owner of CASual Fridays Stamps and Challenge.
I feel truly blessed to work with her ...
Michele is an AH-mazing person...super sweet, understanding and awesomely organized( sometimes its scares the procrastinator in Me ).

So here is a B'day card for Michele...
My Letter is D ...so I picked Dandelion & Denim...lovely colors!!!

I used perfect pearls after a longtime..inspired by Nicole Heady's video.
I used several lovely CASual Fridays stamps sets for this card.

Its hard to show in the picture...but its a very pretty shimmery card up close!!!
I added a splash of Orange(Michele's fave)
Stamp Sets : AmazeballsBold Wishes,Exclamations and Rad.

Happy Happy Birthday Michele!!!
Have a Blast!!!
This lil' card will be in your mailbox soon...Sorry for the slight delay( here comes the procrastinator again!)

Here is the bloghop list....


Dana 
Lynn 
Kelly  

.....hop along and check out the lovely creations, stop by Michele's blog to wish her !!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Happy Hopping!!

21 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...I love your color combo and the way you stamped the sentiment!

Angie Tieman said...

So pretty, Piali! Love the metallic sheen to it and the fun way you did the sentiment on the flag!

Karen B. said...

Wow this turned out amazing. So classy!

Deepti said...

Not only are the colors pretty but the card is outstanding :) perfect pearls look great :)

Dana said...

Oh Piali, this is lovely. I'd forgotten how nice perfect pearls look. That shimmer must be amazing in real life!

~amy~ said...

Looks FABulous!

SD pooja said...

Wow ! So elegant !

Michele Gross said...

Ohmygawsh!!! I adore the shimmery background, and you know how much I love that orange splash :) This card will be TOTALLY worth waiting for :) Thanks so much for making my birthday extra special!!

Anonymous said...

The color combination really pops. Great card.
Happy Birthday Michele.

Kelly Griglione said...

You know, just two weeks ago as I was cleaning out one of my drawers, I came across a set of Perfect Pearls, and I put them in the give-away pile. Haven't used them in ten years!! Then put them back thinking I'd give them a try. What great timing! LOVE how you used the blue pearls on the background. Great job photographing it as well! Another inspiration for me!

Michelle Woerner said...

Gorgeous!! Love that color combo and fabulous background you created!! {hugs}

Virginia L. said...

You are so resourceful with the supplies, Piali! I love the Perfect Pearl background and use of sentiment...and choice of twines and trims! You rock, my friend!

Deb said...

Love your layering and ruffled denim!!!

Laurie said...

Piali this is So pretty! I love how you used the denim! Amazing card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card for Michelle.

Rose said...

stunning :) makes me (almost) want to give perfect pearls another go!!

Lisa Lara said...

Love that bg Piali. Very cool.

Unknown said...

The metallic sheen is beautiful.

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I'm going to have to get some Perfect Pearls now. Shame on you for enabling me with your beautiful card! :)

Lisa Arana said...

oh my... just look at that shine! beautiful stamping going on and I love how you created your sentiment on the banner. thank you so much for linking up and for being inspired by wanna sketch. hugs.