Friday, May 31, 2013

A Perfect Day!!

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone!!

Its Friday...and a very special one...Papercrafts Magazine is going announce the GALLERY IDOL 2013 top 20 today!!! Yay!! Although I didn't enter..but I'm super excited for lots of my Crafty friends!!
   I also have a SUPER fun card to share with you all...

Don't you wish for THIS kind of day...just relaxing with nothing to do!!!
I would love one every week..lol!!
This week we're doing a lovely product swap with  Eyelet Outlet over at Ai blog.
I got to work with the fabulous Bards, Eyelets and gems.

Lets check out what I used on my card...
Love the  Eye Glass Brads ... super cute!! 
Did you see the tiny lil' bee? 
I also used another fun stuff called Quicklets...the corner Quicklet!!

I used Papers from Echo Park and Studio Calico for this card!!
This card is  for the Ai "Use Eyelets and Brads" challenge. To enter please check HERE.

This cute card is also for the following challenges..
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes.
Try It On Tuesday: Animals or Birds.
Created With Love : Atleast 3 layers.


Thanks for stopping by!!!


12 comments:

DebC said...

These cards are so adorable. The animals are just too cute! I wish they weren't so expensive!
Hugs,
Deb C

Rose said...

one of my fav stamps :)
love the added specks!!!
happy friday girl :)

Lady Bug Stampers said...

I think your card is adorable, what fun. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created With Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

Chris Hanselman said...

Such a cute image. Love the card. Thanks for joining our You Lift Me Up challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Evil Edna said...

I love the expression on the cat's face. thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card, those eye-glass brads are wonderful! Thanks for playing along at TIOT! Valerie

Unknown said...

I LOVE your card and those brads are super fun, thanks playing along with Try it on Tuesday this fortnight
hugs
Ildiko

Isha Gupta said...

This is like a dream :) we all wish for. Wonderful card Piali.

Chrisboldo said...

Great Card! Thanks for joining us over at CWLC Blog.

Chris B - DT

Alexa said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at TioT! x

cheiron said...

What a fun card! Love the patterns and the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us in the the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Janice said...

Fantastic image & such a brilliant card. Clever use of those brads - love the way you've circled them - just like a spot the difference competition!!! Jx