Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hello!!

 Hi!!! 

I'm having a lovely Mother's Day with the kiddos...
My Lil' chef Anisha made breakfast for me,
Anushka got me a  Lawn Fawn Stamp set
and the girls made some lovely cards for me, took me out for LUNCH and bought me my favorite...
...Lindt Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles 
and
Coffee Ice Cream!!!
Woohoo!!!

They also asked me to have some crafty time, so I made a card,
Its a last minute entry for Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge using Retro Sketches new Sketch.

I so want the PS -Wicked Nauticool stamp set before I could order it this Nautical theme challenge came up so I used some Old PS sets and the new Anchor die.
Stamp Sets used :  Potpourri & Smoocheroos.
The Timeless Twine Natural baker's twine was perfect for creating a rope look.
Also added some Studio Calico Wood Veneer shapes.
I give the cardbase a bead board look I scored it using Martha Stewart scoreboard.

This card is for the following challenge..
PS- Sparks challenge: Trend Watch.

Retro Sketches: Sketch#63

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

6 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

I love all the textures on this card! I love the embossing, the neat knotted twine, the wooden embellishments...its awesome!

~amy~ said...

Sounds like a perfect day! love your nautical card Piali!

Rose said...

nothing is better then home made cards from the kids :)
happy mother's day :)

love your card too!!

Annette Allen said...

aww sounds like the perfect Mother's day... your card is awesome too..

Hussena said...

Aww how sweet of your daughter's to make such a pretty cards for you not to mention gifting some lovely stamps too :) ..Looks like you have a really fab mother's day :)
I really love your card it looks just amazing !!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the background stamping and that fun anchor with the rope!!! SUPER cute card, Piali!! YOU rocked this challenge:) THANKS so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

***I know I'm late in leaving this comment-- time got away from me this week!!! Hope you will join in the fun again for the Designer Drafts challenge-- and even try out for the PSS DT call:)