Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

Hello everyone!!!!

Hope you all are getting ready to welcome the Year 2016!!!
2015 was great so far...looking forward to a fabulous 2016...

Today I have New Year Party decoration to share with you all!!!
A Banner!!!
 I used SEI Banner kit for this project.
The papers are from  my all favorite Kraft Classic 12 x12 pad and Kraft Basics 12 x12 pad.
I love kraft and black combo, this works perfectly with the corrugated banner pieces.
 I used my Silhouette cameo to the cut the letters & numbers.
Simply attached the letters to the ribbon using hot glue.
Then threaded the banner pieces with the natural twine from the banner kit. Punched some stars using kraft & gold foiled paper, then adhered the star as the filler to my banner.
The banner is super sparkly and bight in real.

Here is a closeup view of the banner pieces..

I sprayed the fish tail banners with Gold Tumble Dye spray..it leaves a sparkly glitter shine after it dries!
Then added fun diecut gold foiled stars. I used a die for this.
Love the SEI foiled cardstocks ... they cut like butter.
Finally added 2016  numbers on it.

This banner is for the following challenges...
Make My Monday - New Year.
UnstampaBelles - Sparkle.
Craft Your Passion -  Anything goes.

The banner looks super fun on the silver glittered background... perfect thing to welcome NEW Year 2016!!

Hope you all have a great year ahead!!!

Thanks for stopping by..
Piali.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome banner!
Happy New Year!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful banner!! Love the die cut stars! Happy new year!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie